Jan 31, 2022
Let me ask you?
• Do you live and breathe YouTube?
• Have you figured out the secret sauce on how to create successful channels with videos specifically designed for the platform?
• Do you know and understand short form and long form viral trends?
• Can you demonstrate your ability to grow an engaged audience on YouTube with a proven track record?
• Do you understand and try to keep up with the YouTube algorithm, ok, are you an expert?
So who are you?
You are “the” YouTube Manager who will oversee the day-to-day operations of our channel
You are a creative, data-driven channel management wizard who will be focused on developing audiences and increasing our engagement on YouTube.
You are organized, analytical and strategic, you can identify how to reach the right audience through understanding how different content formats, approaches to video titles, thumbnails and keywords, and distribution schedules impact YouTube video performance.
Applicants should have experience with the YouTube backend and be fluent in publishing to these platforms, playlist creation, keyword tagging, title optimization, monetization, creation and refinement of video thumbnails, and construction of Info Cards, End Cards, subscriber links, use of comment sections, CTA’s and other associated task.
• Liaising with video content team & post production to receive videos for upload
• Manage content schedules and track content production to ensure deadlines are met
• Work with analytics and audience strategy to develop and optimize titles, tags, descriptions, cards, playlists, thumbnails and other content/features across the channel(s)
• Monitor channel settings optimization, modifying channel bio & tags
• Writing all copy for video titles, descriptions, and tags as discussed with the leads
• Video uploading and settings optimization
• Overseeing thumbnail creation, keeping in mind YouTube best practices (title, tagging, metadata, etc.), this task will be performed by our video and graphic editing team
• Keeping up to date with YouTube platform developments, trends and training
• Possess thumbnail design and YouTube title writing skills and is clear on best practices
• Curation & Optimization of playlists and channel trailers
• Assist with fan and subscriber engagement, community tab management, comment moderation, and livestream activities
• Comment review/approval and response
• Use of Tube Buddy, VidIQ, Keywords everywhere and other platforms to share additional insights with respective partners
• Assist in daily, weekly & monthly insight reporting and share channel performance
• Follow approval process and protocol accurately to ensure all content published is approved lead in time
• Desire to learn high-end data analytics and SEO skills
• 2+ years YouTube channel management experience
• YouTube Certified, with a deep and current knowledge of the YouTube platform
• Drive and document video optimization best practices for YouTube
• Develop systems to grow and train additional tea
• Clear and concise communicator
• Bachelors degree preferred but not mandatory