350 - 700 USD
Oct 28, 2021
Our company is looking for an experienced Community Manager to join our expanding team. This is a virtual work-from-home position in charge of building and nurturing our brand audience while executing content creation across different social media channels.
We are looking for someone who can increase awareness of the brand and audience across different social media platforms for our US and UK customers.
If you are interested, apply at this link.
What's it like to work with us?
• You can work on a flexible schedule, after the probation period.
• At the end of every shift, you write a short recap on the progress on that day, as well as the plans for the next day. This will help you cut down the time figuring out what to do. We will also use this to see your progress and give feedback & suggestions, so this is required every day without fail.
• Company Bonuses and Incentives are given to Regular Employees
• We take learning very seriously. You'll have lots of opportunities to learn new skills and even gain qualifications.
• Feedback is always welcome in our company culture.
• Laptop/Desktop 8GB RAM or more
• Internet connection (at least more than 5 Mbps)
• College degree or relevant experience
• 2 years+ significant background in Management, Marketing, or any related field
• Leadership experience, handling large & growing teams
• The ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities whilst delivering quality and timely content
• Expert knowledge of social media networks, and how best to leverage them to create passionate communities
• Good verbal & written communication skills with English language
Apply on the link below.