Nov 23, 2021
As one of the leading companies in the E-commerce market with more than 5-year experience, we are aiming to put our best effort to achieve our target this sales season. To do that, we are looking for workers to support our business externally and internally with customer support tasks and business-related tasks.
***You will be required to perform the key task below:
- Support customers of our stores via Shopify Inbox
• Respond to customers message promptly with useful answers (in-n-out of Business hours)
• Report the problems arisen from the customers and work with teammates to escalate the issues.
• Be able to generalize a performance report daily.
- Support customers from
• Moderate comments according to company's requirements
• Be able to respond to real-time message
- Learn the products description and company policy thoroughly to understand each and every request.
- Support with the current agent in Call Center when calls are accumulating or when there is a sudden issue with the job continuation.
***What you will get?
• Salary: the rate offered will be a market rate
• On-the-job training and frequent support to improve the performance
• Long-term cooperation
***What we need from you?
• A strong command in English (be native is a plus)
• Be available to work in Central Standard Time is a plus.
• 1 year+ in a similar role with related experience
• Understanding of Shopify, Shopify Inbox,
• A good logical thinking, organizing, and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Google Docs, Excel and Telegram
• A go-getter that is willing to learn new things.
• A team player who can work well and be trusted without too much supervision
• Always be responsible, honest and dedicated to your job (IMPORTANT)
***To be considered for this role, you must include 'ACTION without End' in the subject line so I know you took the time to carefully read the listing and are capable of thoroughly following instructions and perform all given tasks.
We look forward to viewing your applications, and to learning more about you!