Sep 30, 2021
This is a great opportunity to land an exciting, challenging, and rewarding job at an innovative E-commerce company.
If you are an organized and driven professional that has coding knowledge and can facilitate a team of developers to develop innovative software, this opportunity may be for you.
Great communications and organization skills are a must.
- You will be working as a main go-to person that communicates with our CTO (Chief Technology Officer) to understand the project scope, write up documentation, and work with developer members to make progress on various IT projects
- You will be expected to help other members to deliver satisfactory work in terms of quality and time.
- You will be expected to fully understand business operation and needs
Developers and type of projects that you will be working with
- Python Developer
- .Net Developer
- Mobile Developer
- automation, web scraping, marketplace integrations, mobile development, etc.
- Experience level: Intermediate to Expert level
- Exhibits strong IT PM capabilities
- Reliable and fulfills promises
- detail oriented with great communications skills to facilitate cooperation of the team
- Ability to hole people accountable and drive progress
- access to computer and good internet at home
- flexible work hours
Opportunity / benefits
- long term job opportunity
- You will be working with innovative projects and technologies
- Full time job, with ability to work longer hours if desired
- option to receive raises and bonuses depending on performance
- paid time off for full time workers
How to apply
- reply to to this job post with a resume and a brief introduction about yourself and how you feel like this job is for you.
- to expedite the hiring process, take the standard assessment by following this link:
the exam is made of 3 parts, 1st part is logic exam and 2 other parts are surveys.