Apr 06, 2022
We are looking for an experienced, driven, Project Manager to manage our growing digital marketing and website design agency.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Project Manager will operate and oversee all day to day operations of the company in entirety with support of the team.
This is a demanding FULL TIME position with a minimum of 40 hours a week.
Additional hours outside your shift may be necessary to coordinate with tea
Blue Surge Marketing Agency is a digital marketing and website design firm founded in 2017. As a general agency, we work with several different types of U.S. based clients, particularly e-commerce brands and nonprofit organizations. Our services include PPC, social media management,
We are a Black owned/African-American owned agency, and we will train the right candidate on the nuances of understanding Black American culture so they are successful in this role.
Since we are selling in the US market, the successful candidate must have a total command of the English language, and should have a strong understanding of US consumer preferences.
- Oversee all daily operations of the agency from ideation to execution
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple marketing and website projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Use Asana to develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Function as an human resource agent, including hiring, training, and firing as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- This position requires “EXCELLENT ENGLISH” skills.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Workspace
- Project Management certifications are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
2 shifts are available for this role:
7 AM EST - 3 PM EST or 8 AM EST - 4 PM EST
- Internet speed must be 10mbps or higher, at least 3mpbs upload speed (speed test required)
- Hardware - Computer: Intel or AMD PC, RAM: 8.0 GB or higher, Processor Speed: 2GHZ, CPU Cores: i3
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (not required, but strongly advantageous):
- Experience working at a digital marketing agency
- Experience marketing to US or Western customers
- English at a native level
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
- Compensation: $10 - $13 USD (negotiable)
- Hours are tracked via Hubstaff.
- Pay is biweekly every other Sunday via Wise.
- Slack is used for teamwide and client communication.
- Asana is used to for project management.
- All new tea
- Our tea
We don’t offer the largest salary as a new startup but take pride in knowing we constantly get better every single month. We offer scheduled raises and as our agency grows, we want to just compensate you with the rate you deserve. As such, the rate here is negotiable if you feel you can really offer tremendous value for our clients and take us to that next level!