24000php to 32000php negotiable
May 26, 2022
We are looking for an experienced full-time virtual Medical Scribe for a medical office. An understanding of general medical terminology is
The medical scribe will be working closely with the provider inside of a video call with a shared screen. The medical scribe will transcribe important medical information and highlights of the visit and complete most of the medical documentation for the visit (except for the diagnosis and treatment section). All notes are reviewed by the provider before being signed and submitted to billing. There is no direct patient contact but there is direct contact with the provider. So, a strong primary care background or a strong medical billing background is
Full training on all processes will be provided.
Applicants for this position must be able to write well with good English grammar and speak English well, have a customer service orientation, and have the ability to communicate effectively with Americans via
They will also need solid computer skills using applications such as Microsoft Office. Knowledge of medical billing software is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Provide your resume and answer the following questions.
Please note that the point of asking you to answer the following questions is to enable us to gauge your ability to follow instructions, your command of the English language, your writing style, and your attention to detail. Applicants that do not fully answer the questions below WILL BE IGNORED.
1) Have you worked in a medical-related position before? If so please describe your experience.
2) If you previously worked administratively with medical billing specifically, please describe what you did including how long you held the position and what billing software you used.
3) Tell us something about yourself that is not written on your resume but will help us get to know you better as a person.
4) How many hours a week would you prefer to work (40+ full time or if less than that "part-time" please specify).
5) If hired, will this be your second job or only job?
6) In terms of career development, what would you like to be doing in a couple of years?
Learn more about us visit: