Sep 18, 2021
A well established, rapidly growing residential real estate company in the District of Columbia is seeking an Accounts Receivables/Payables who is responsible, organized, detail oriented, and reliable to join our fun/hard working team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee collections pipeline.
• Identify delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
• Notify clients and customers of past due balances and insufficient payments.
• Approve (not related to maintenance) and pay invoices by verifying transaction information.
• Research uncashed checks and requests the Accounting Department for stop payment and issue replacements.
• Approve bank transactions.
• Follow up and resolve HOA payments.
• Prepare and mail vendor checks.
• Implement ACH payments for vendors, clients, and customers.
• Verify with accounting department that subsidized payments are received and transactions are reflected in Appfolio.
• Prepare and mail security deposit checks and complete process in Appfolio.
• Legal matters/ Filing for non- payment.
• Review owner statements to confirm transactions accuracy and adjust reserves accordingly.
• Assist with drafting templates and languages for the Department (clients and customers).
Working Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST; Monday – Friday (hours can variable).
Applicants who are interested, kindly send your updated resume in PDF format and your hourly rate to