Depending on Experience
Jul 26, 2022
Seller Universe is looking for an experienced, self-motivated Amazon PPC Specialist who will be responsible for strategizing, organizing, and executing all search engine PPC accounts. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in PPC best practices and experience managing campaigns.
• Setting up and managing Amazon Ad campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets for all assigned accounts on a weekly basis
• Identify opportunities to increase revenue via ads creation for multiple clients
• Create highly segmented campaigns across all ad types. Requires deep knowledge of Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Displays and advanced strategies within each
• Monitor ad performance across multiple client accounts
• Understanding why ads perform as they do, and making adjustments to maximize successful campaigns and cutting or modifying unsuccessful campaigns
• Reporting to the Director of Advertising and updating Account Managers on a weekly basis with updates, recommendations and insights
• Meet with clients as requested by the Account Manager
• Performing Keyword Research, Competitor Research, and Market Research for each assigned account
• Provide complete and accurate data in the weekly reports
• Other duties as needed
• 2 to 3 years of experience successfully managing Amazon Ads
• Knowledge of Online Search Advertising (Amazon Ads), with a proven record of increasing sales a must
• Knowledge of how product listings are considered relevant to Amazon’s search- and sponsored- algorithms.
• Familiarity with Amazon Seller Central platform.
• Familiarity with Amazon Advertising platform (AMS).
• Experience with Amazon ad management tools like Kenshoo, Pacvue, Marin, or Sellics a plus
• Experience with creating advertising reports and making recommendations on ad budgets and ad management strategies with account managers and/or clients
• Excellent Excel and data analysis skills, able to read, interpret and use data to inform ad strategies
• Ability to work in a face-based, diverse culture across a broad spectrum of clients
Work Location: Remote Work | US PST Time Zone
Compensation: Depending on Experience
We're looking for like-minded individuals who can be part of our universe. Are you ready to climb aboard? Please fill out the form below: