Jun 10, 2021
We are looking for an exceptional Lead Developer to develop and deliver high-quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline, adherence to global standards/principles, usability design standards, etc. This position involves being part of a dynamic team environment responsible for designing, developing, configuring, and supporting software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Develop and deliver high-quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline, adherence to global standards/principles, usability design standards, etc.
- Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team, and the peers in other IT groups.
- Proactively anticipate project issues before they occur; define the problem; identify possible causes; work with a team to identify solutions; select and implement the most appropriate solution.
- Coaching and guiding others in the most appropriate or latest working methods and practices.
- Setting team standards for the use of programming tools and techniques.
- 7+ years of software development experience or demonstrated mastery
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience leading a team of developers - defining work breakdown structures/tasks, assigning the teamwork items, monitoring and ensuring quality and adherence to standards
- Minimum of 3+ years in a lead developer role using service and SaaS hosting solutions
- A good understanding of other disciplines such as product development, project management, and technical pre- or post-sales support.
- Experience in client-side development experience, with strong skills in:
Docker (with Compose)
GIT (with git-flow)
Numerous AWS Products
A Wide Array of API's
ReviewBuzz is a review generation software for residential HVAC contractors who want to grow their business and who understand that their employees are the foundation for that growth. We provide tools to help them get positive online reviews, monetize those online reviews, and align their team on delivering the great customer service that is the foundation for growth.
Should be available for meetings between 8AM and 2PM, Pacific US