Starting wage: $125/week
Jun 10, 2021
This could be the perfect opportunity if you love technology and are eager to learn new skills.
Natural Awakenings Twin Cities magazine is a quickly growing, monthly publication that serves the health-seeking and environmentally conscious community in Minnesota, US. Each print and digital issue delivers cutting-edge content on natural health, nutrition, fitness, personal growth, creativity, sustainable living, and the products and services that support a healthy lifestyle. You can check out our website at
When you join our team, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Plenty of variety in tasks – you will not get bored doing the same thing every day.
• Opportunity to learn new technology and skills – we invest heavily in our technology and will also invest in you! Part of your job expectation is to complete training on various platforms.
• Confidence that if you are the right fit, the position is long-term. We are looking for team members who can be with us for 10 years or more.
• Medical and retirement benefits after three months.
• Annual performance reviews and salary increases.
• 21 days of paid time off per year
• 13th month benefit after one year of employment
About the Job
Work with an innovative and supportive business owner who will provide training and coaching to ensure that you can be your best. We do not expect perfection; rather we celebrate progress, completion and growth! We understand that mistakes happen, and that there are times when instructions are unclear; so, we work together as a team to make sure everyone has the information, training, and tools necessary to be successful.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Upload 10-20 fully written articles to our website at the end of each month. You do not need to know coding, as the website is a Software as a Service (SAAS) program – it’s so easy, even our CEO can do it!
• Update online calendar listings – search for local workshops, classes, and events and add them to the calendar.
• Update online business listings – search for relevant local businesses and invite them to list their business on our website for free (template provided).
• Complete the build out of our CRM (SuiteDash), including creating proposals, contracts, and automations.
• Send weekly newsletters using
• Proofreading and drafting of documents
• Assistance with event planning (twice/year)
Requirements for the role:
• Must be positive and have high energy.
• Must be a self-starter with a high level of integrity.
• Strong communication skills (must be well versed in reading, writing and speaking American-style English).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and business communication software.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Personal computer or laptop with camera and microphone (for team meetings).
• Stable internet connection with minimum speed of 7 Mbps.
• Preferred qualification - experience with SuiteDash platform. You will be asked questions to determine your familiarity.
This is a remote, work from home position. Daytime hours with once a week, early morning or early evening team meeting. Employees are expected to send daily
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please contact us; include a PDF of your resume and in the subject line, enter
We look forward to hearing from you!
Natural Awakenings Twin Cities