PHP 10,000 Fortnight
May 04, 2021
We are currently looking for manual tester for a 2 month project. There’s a potential to extend the project with the right candidate.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Analyse business requirements and user stories to develop and execute test cases
- Raise defects or inconsistencies for the application / software
- Collaborate closely with the other team members working on the project
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated testing experience
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
Work environment expectations:
- We are mainly results driven and so our working hours are flexible. Generally we would want for the candidate to be working and contactable from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (GMT +8)
- Able to quickly jump on calls for a catch up during the working hours
- Provide a quick summary of what’s been done for the week at the end of the week
- PHP 10,000 fortnight
To apply for the role, please answer the following questions:
1. What are the fundamental types of bugs to raise, rank them in severity. Please provide a brief description of what bugs would fall into each type.
2. In a scenario where you’re required to test a functionality of an application where you physically don’t have access to it, e.g. need to test a website on an iPhone X, how would you handle this situation.
3. Briefly send through a sample of a test summary report you’ve done in the past.
4. If there’s a business requirement that’s not clear and we are not available to answer your question, how would you handle this situation.