Apr 08, 2021
Who we are
We are a growing custom development agency specializing in building custom PHP-based applications for our clients. Our clients are in the following industries: internet service providers, finance and ecommerce.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- You have multiple years of experience in delivering scalable backend solutions. Ideally, you have a portfolio to share, or code snippets that can highlight some of your expertise.
- Strong skills in PHP, HTML5, JSON, XML, MySQL/MariaDB, Git
- Expertise in modern JS frameworks like Node.JS, Vue.JS and React.JS is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of OOP in PHP, Laravel 5.6+ and MySQL/MariaDB
- Ability to consume and develop RESTful web services
- Ability to navigate servers via SSH and knowledge on network security
- Ability to take business requirements and turn them into effective and efficient applications
- English fluency is a must
- Develop solutions based on organizational and users’ needs, strategies and goals including recommendations for improvements based on researching and evaluating web software.
- Proficiency in MVC architecture, design patterns, object-oriented development
- Strong computer science background
- Looking for full-time long-term work with a growing company
- Must have own working computer and high-speed reliable internet
- SaaS experience a plus
- Exceptional Debugging skills
- Experience with Vue.js a plus
- WordPress API development experience is a plus
- Perform UI/back-end tests to optimize performance.
- Work with our engineering team to help plan the development of all applications
- Develop cutting-edge Laravel-based enterprise applications using coding best practices
- Write and maintain accurate documentation for applications
- Create technical specifications utilizing UML, database modeling and design mockups from business requirements
- Code, design and debug new and existing web applications
- Perform full lifecycle application development through TDD approach
- Multi-task between projects as needed
- Daily stand ups,
Perks for you
- Full-time long-term opportunity
- Competitive bi-weekly pay
- National holidays off
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Completion bonuses
- Professional development
- Work from home
- 13th month bonus (starting in December 2021)
- Annual performance raises
- Profit-sharing after 1 year
Submit your resume and examples of your portfolio that showcases your Laravel and Vue.js expertise. With your resume, please answer the following question:
What is your favorite food?
Resumes without and answer to this question, will not be considered.