Apr 08, 2021
Looking for a CPA - Certified Public Accountant
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED WITH OUR TEAM:
• CPA License in Philippians.
• 5 or more years’ experience as a practicing CPA desired.
• Ability to provide business and tax advisory services.
• Proficiency in preparation of financial statements, individual, corporate and partnership tax returns, and monthly accounting utilizing company tax program and firm’s procedures.
• Demonstrate flexibility in the work environment and willingness to work on priority tasks as determined by our Managers and Partners.
• Willingness to stay current on developing industry laws.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude and work environment.
• A desire to continually increase your knowledge of the firm’s services, systems, and processes and an ability to apply them with support and direction.
• Thorough understanding of QuickBooks online version.
• Working knowledge of office software (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).