Oct 17, 2020
We are a Label Company that sells Printer & Label Equipment and Labels. I am looking for a full time E-Commerce CSR. You will be doing a variety of tasks relating to customer service/sales.
-30 hours/week (You can work more)
-We’re based in the East Coast which is on EST time zone, You will need to work according to our time zone.
• Proficient in English
• Patience and good attitude
• Excellent data entry and typing skills
• PC/Laptop with at least core i5 processor
• Noise cancellation headset (MUST)
• Internet: Fast, stable connection that is NOT interrupted
• With a backup of personal hotspot in case of a power outage
• Be able to answer the phone quick at any time during business
• Willing to work on a graveyard shift
• Lead generation is a plus
• Social Media Marketing is a plus
• Neutral to American Accent
• At least 6 months of Call Center/BPO experience
You will be:
• Answering Phone Calls when customers call on weekdays between 10am-4pm EST timezone (22:00 - 04:00 Philippines Time)
(you can work more hours if you would like, or stick to right around 30/week)
o Customer Will Ask:
? Checking Inventory on ShipStation to confirm availability
? Educate Customers on which product would fit best for there needs.
• Replying Back to E-mails about Product Inquires and Order Inquiries
• Process cancellation, returns and refund
• Duties and responsibilities can be modified as per the requirement of the process so the candidate needs to be adaptable to such situations
We will train you and be available for you as much as possible when you have questions, but eventually, we need you to be able to deal with small customer issues on your own most of the time.
*13th month bonus - you will get an extra months pay at the end of the year, which will be prorated depending on how long you have been with me
*Group bonus for hitting goals - I will have a bonus that the whole team gets if we hit some goals I set for my companies
*Opportunity to advance/get bonuses, if you do a good job I will give you a raise and bonuses.
Comprehensive Training will be provided in the beginning. Also, there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions, and we will always be easily available (especially in the beginning)
To Apply for the job:
At the top of your message write 2-3 sentences on why you would like this position, and why you are a good fit. Do not write more than that or else your application will be deleted.
1.Link to your most updated resume.
2.Please submit a brief (1-3 mins) intro video or about yourself. You will want to focus on your work experiences when deciding on what to say during the video telling us a little bit about you, skills, and experience related to the role and the reason why you think you're the best fit for the role. Please include link to the video in your reply via Dropbox, Google docs,
3. Also, answer ALL of the following questions:
-Do you have any previous experience working for an Amazon or e-commerce business? If yes, specify the details.
-Do you have any previous experience with customer service? If yes, specify the details.
-What other experiences/skills do you have that would allow you to do well in this position?
Make sure to follow all the steps above. This is a great job opportunity with the ability to get bonuses and raises, so I will only look at applicants that really want the job. If I decide to interview you there will be a short