Oct 03, 2020
**FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY***
We are an Australian company looking to hire a Part time PPC and Social Media Marketing Specialist with the potential to go full time depending on performance.
We are running Google,
• Strategize, create, monitor, maintain and optimize high volume of campaigns across Google AdWords, and
• Oversee growth in performance. Manage campaigns to meet ROI goals.
• Continuous analysis of performance and reporting on digital campaigns.
• Efficient management of budgets across all engines and campaigns.
• Optimize and plan landing page testing.
• Craft eye-catching and informative pay-per-click text ads as well as the continuous implementation of text ads.
• Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives, calculate Cost Per Leads, project spend, adjust to demand and seasonality.
•Vast experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Search (PPC), and Social Media platforms
•Solid experience with website analysis using variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
•Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze, test, and implement necessary campaign •changes to improve traffic and conversion
•Knowledge and experience in retargeting/ remarketing
•Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
•Solid organization skills in planning, managing details, executing, and time management
•Demonstrate an unparalleled enthusiasm and passion through continuously improving skills and staying abreast of industry and relevant news
•Excellent team-player: someone who acts on behalf of the entire company, beyond just their own team
•Must be comfortable in an independent working environment and be able to take full accountability of projects and tasks
Advantageous if applicants have:
•At least 2 years Google Ads experience
•Google AdWords Certification