Aug 24, 2020
A brand-new opportunity with a fantastic digital technology provider, who specialise in providing Web Design, SEO and Social Media Advertising Solutions for both SMEs and large multinationals in UK.
The company has been established since 1999. They make businesses and organisations excitingly more successful in achieving their clients’ goals and objectives through digital means.
As a design agency in central Bristol, the company has pride themselves on their team and the services they are able to offer their clients.
The company is looking for a WordPress PHP/Front end Developer who will embrace the company culture and values and become pivotal to the continued growth of the company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced digital agency.
Working closely with the project managers and creative leads you will be responsible for building and maintaining WordPress based sites for a number of new and existing clients.
You will be responsible for:
• Working closely with our designers to convert Sketch/Figma ?les into fully functional tested WordPress sites.
• Develop custom WordPress themes/plugins
• Managing existing client sites
• Working on re?ning internal development processes.
• Helping the team with additional technical knowledge • Ability to jump into plugin code and ?x issues
• Troubleshoot any and all issues with websites, hosting, plugins, etc
You will benefit from:
• World Class training and development resources
• Basic pay of Pxxxx/month, depending on experience (pro rata for part time)
• Paid Holidays and Leaves
• Rendered hours – 35 hours/week with 1 hour/day for lunch
• Work while enjoying the comforts of your home.
About You and Your Skills:
• Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer
• Develop custom coded WordPress themes
• Strong experience and understanding of PHP back-end development
• Good Experience of WordPress plugin development, custom post types, hooks and ?lters
• Experience producing cross-browser compatible CSS code, compiled from SASS or LESS source.
• Experience with version control such as BitBucket or GitHub
• Knowledge of relational database systems (MSSQL or MYSQL).
• Solid understanding of object-orientated principles.
• Have an understanding and use of JSON/XML/REST/AJAX
• Understand the principles of scalable and maintainable code.
• Experience with Shopify themes
• Frontend Technology Stacks (React/Vue/Angular etc)
• An eye for UX design although you will be expected to work closely with a designer
How to Apply
If this sounds like your ideal role and you would like to learn more, please send your CV to