Sep 09, 2020
‘A-Player’ ECommerce Virtual Assistant/Marketer
Dear Prospective Team Member,
Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this job notice. We hope that you have precisely what we are looking for in a candidate, so that we can remove this job posting immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding position we have available.
Let me first begin by sharing a little about me and the position we currently have available.
My name is John Akinjomo and I am a Christian, Husband, Father to an 8-month-old and Entrepreneur at heart. My wife and I run a small food delivery service (
Outside of this, we have other businesses and serve in our local Church.
- Honesty and Integrity: We are open and honest even in failure
- Collaborate: Working together and communicating progress is how we succeed
- No Excuses: We do what it takes to solve problems, not give excuses
- Responsibility: We take ownership and responsibility for our results
- Conformance: We follow established processes and guidance
- Innovation: We take initiative and find opportunities to improve
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an ‘A-Player’ ECom VA/Marketer to assist with the day to day running of our store, with a focus on marketing and client acquisition. The right team member will be hired for an initial 3-month period working 20-40hrs per month with the possibility of a longer-term contract working full time, based on results. We are looking for someone that is committed to excellence in all that they do.
They can get a job anywhere, but they take the time to research the companies they’re considering working for, they’re selective in the interviews they go out on, and they ‘go the extra mile’ in searching for the ‘right’ position, because they’re looking for more than a job… they’re looking for a long-term career opportunity.
They’re looking to be part of a team where they can make a positive impact on the world through the work they do while being challenged to become a better version of themselves.
If that doesn’t sound like you, then feel free to stop reading this page now.
If you think you are an ‘A-Player’, then please read on to learn more about the exciting opportunity we have available for the right candidate.
Our hiring process is NOT quick and easy.
We are going to ask you to jump through a few hoops to prove you’ve got the character and can demonstrate the values that align with ours.
You’ll be asked to take a test.
You’ll have a least one interview.
And we are going to take our time in making sure you’re someone we want to invest our time and resources in growing. What we are really looking for is someone who will work for 3 months but with the intention to want to grow with us in the years to come if the opportunity arises.
Ok, if we still haven’t scared you away just yet, let’s continue…
You will possess the following qualities:
- Good English comprehension and writing ability
- Shopify platform expertise
- Video editing/marketing skills
- Courteous customer service experience
- Social media management experience is a plus
- Experience with food delivery business is a plus
- You’re very organised, forward-thinking, and know how to turn ideas/plans into reality
- You’re good at overcoming challenges and can figure out new ways to do things
- You can identify opportunities to grow the business and improve ways of working
- You are passionate about enthusiastic about delivering results
- You’re a natural leader and confident in sharing ideas even if you think they will not work
What you will be doing:
- Lead and deliver a data driven marketing and Client acquisition strategy
- Advertising Account Management
- Producing content for ads (videos and images) and social media platforms
- Shopify store management and improvements
- Conducting research about competitors and influencers and reaching out to them
- Undertaking training and courses that will support the delivery of your role
Why work with us
- Competitive Salary: We believe in ensuring ‘A-Players’ are adequately rewarded
- Pay for 13th month holiday bonus
- All UK Bank Holiday paid
- Training and development opportunities
Complete the application form here =>
We’re looking to hire the right person as soon as is practically possible. So if this sounds like an opportunity that interests you, follow the instructions
So, complete the application form here =>
I will personally be in touch after the applications close on 29th July
Best of Luck,