Jun 07, 2020
Here & Now Supply Co is a family-owned e-commerce company that sells a growing range of products on Amazon and Shopify. Most of our sales are currently from Amazon’s platform. Within the next few months, we will increase our traffic and sales through our Shopify website using FB ads. Additionally, we are a member of 1% For The Planet, which is a network of businesses (including Patagonia and Honest Tea) that donate 1% of our sales to charities that create positive environmental change.
We will be launching a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter/Indiegogo for a brand new product line.
Our company values autonomy and freedom. As we expand, we want to ensure that any individual we hire also has a positive experience in creating the freedom they want in their lives while working well with us to strengthen and uphold a successful business. Maintaining a good communicative relationship and positive work culture is important to us.
We are looking for a hard-working, detail-oriented, and efficient VA with excellent written communication and copywriting skills for a part-time position (25-30 hours a week) with the potential to grow into a full-time position.
Required skills & responsibilities:
- Excellent copywriting (i.e., persuasive sales copy) and written communication while abiding by our brand’s tone are a MUST
- Content creation (i.e., informative blog posts utilizing SEO strategies set by the team, writing captions for IG/FB posts)
- Tech-savvy and can quickly familiarize with new online platforms/apps
- Write and create
- Customer support (i.e., respond to customer inquiries using understanding and compassionate tone in a timely manner; process refunds or replacements to customers who receive products with manufacturing defects)
- Good understanding of social media, particularly
- Skilled with numbers and spreadsheets (e.g., data entry, profit analysis using a pre-made spreadsheet, occasional product research using a pre-made spreadsheet)
- Ability to do research & development (e.g., research competitors, current trends within our market, marketing strategies, methods to improve operations and products)
- Ability to work independently with little guidance while following standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Prior experience with Amazon FBA & FBM, Shopify, and eBay
- Prior experience with product listing creation (i.e., writing copy for product listing)
- Inventory management (i.e., using third-party apps to monitor inventory levels of all product variations in multiple marketplaces; use a pre-made spreadsheet to calculate the quantities of each product variation to reorder from suppliers in Asia; shipment plan creations)
Training and thorough standard operating procedures will be provided.
Required soft skills:
- Dependable and responsible
- Willingness to learn
- Determination to succeed
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Takes initiative consistently
- Works well with a team
- A trial period with fixed biweekly payments of $200 per week ($400 a month) for the first 2 months
- After trial period and evaluation, fixed biweekly payments of $300 per week ($600 a month) with potential for an increase as the business scales
If you believe this position is a good fit for you, please let us know and we can proceed with the next steps in the application and interview process. Please respond with your resume link and the title “Butterflies Are Beautiful” to ensure this message was read thoroughly.
Thank you and we're looking forward to hearing from you!
Here & Now Supply Co.