May 22, 2020
**Position Can Also Be Remote/Virtual!**
- Support Specialist
- Support Clients with Tier 1 Support
- Fast-growing real estate digital consultancy based in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Lead generation services powered through
- We exist to help residential real estate agents
- To maintain a world-class portfolio of 1000 Closings On Demand service customers by April 1,
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We encourage each other.
- We take ownership.
- We don’t make excuses.
- We are coachable.
- We are a sales-driven organization.
- We believe in speed in the marketplace.
Job Description: Launch Specialist
The Role of the Launch Specialist
- This position reports to the Director of Customer Success.
- This position is responsible for managing expectations for prospects and customers within the Closings On Demand Service.
- You’re a problem-solver and amazing with customers.
Goals and Expectations
1. Professional troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability
2. Manage customer expectations
3. Prevent client services churn rate percentage from exceeding 11% per month.
4. Have an understanding of Key Marketing Int. products/service and
5. Experience in customer service/support environment or equivalent experience
Primary Responsibilities and Tasks
- Launch 15-20 lead generation service customers per month all within a 5-7 day window once onboarded
- Audit 100 Customers Ad Accounts a week
- Become fluent in advertising targeting and creative skills that will produce better faster results for our customer base
- Being proactive in the area of customer happiness and lifetime value
- Manage Freshdesk Tickets for Key Marketing products
- Keep visible the key metrics established by the Director of Customer Success so that the team at large is aware at all times of potential growth opportunities and troubleshooting needs
- Perform support calls for Key Marketing Tickets
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
We are a results-based team. The person in this position will be measured using these metrics and is responsible for ensuring these metrics are met.
- # of Support Calls Completed
- Timely reporting to the Director of Customer Success
- Meeting monthly churn rate % goals
Requirements and Preferences
We are hiring individuals with a history of proven customer service success, business development success, and “chat” success. We provide full training with much of the training being “hands-on” The position does require the following:
“The Big Three”
- 1. STRONG TECHNOLOGY SKILLS TO INCLUDE
- 2. STRONG TYPING SKILLS TO INCLUDE VERY HIGH WPM “Words Per Minute”
- 3. STRONG ABILITY TO MULTI-TASK ACROSS MULTIPLE PLATFORMS AT ONCE
- Strong communication skills and the ability to discover the lead’s goals
- Must be comfortable with using multiple CRM platforms at once
- Track record of going “above and beyond” in your assigned tasks/duties
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Prior work experience required
- Ability to think “outside the box” and being creative at getting the leads to respond
---> MUST COMPLETE FORM TO BE CONSIDERED: