Apr 29, 2020
We are looking for a full-time
We are looking for a team player who is extremely organized and professional, with excellent written English skills. The qualified candidate must have experience driving external traffic to Amazon listings via
THE OPENING: We are looking to hire a highly experienced FB Ad/Manychat specialist with a strongly preferred background in Amazon:
-Strongly preferred expert in Manychat
-MUST be very comfortable handling
-MUST be fluent in American English (writing)
-Manychat funnels should be geared towards generating sales and reviews
- Comprehensive understanding of
- Experience with sports nutrition supplements products a plus but not required
- Ability to do some graphic design work
- Detailed-oriented and organized
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Designing and implementing product launch chat flows
• Writing and designing copy for
• Managing all
• Optimization of campaigns through split-testing and experimentation
• Collaborating with product category teams to formulate marketing strategies and maximize marketing ROI
• Reporting KPI’s to product category teams
- Comprehensive understanding of
- Check the consistency of
- Writing Copy for
- Creating some graphics for
- Generating leads and sales using
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Create and implement A/B Split Test of
- Daily monitoring of results and improving ads
- Reporting of results of
- Well-versed in identifying and creating
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
You may be also asked to do product research from time to time on new and exciting products to offer to our line.
We are growing rapidly so your successful delivery of this project may lead to our considering you for a full-time role + Monthly Cash Bonuses based on performance
1. Personality Traits
In addition to your skill sets, we place equal value on the personality of our team members.
We want someone who is proactive, takes initiative, and isn't afraid to share their opinions (even if it may be uncomfortable to do so).
You'll have plenty of support (e.g. tools, resources, infrastructure, project management, and more...), but you must have the mindset that you "own" your projects. If you're the type of person who waits to be told what to do at every step throughout a project, then this position isn't right for you.
You'll also be provided with very clear project instructions and requirements, but you must also be able to work independently, figure things out for yourself, do your own research when necessary, and adopt an attitude of "I'm going to do whatever it takes to get the job done!"
- Being proactive in providing feedback, insights, and ideas to help us be the best company we can be.
- Being proactive in recommending tools, resources, and education to help you be the best contributor you can be.
- Thinking outside-the-box to provide fresh and creative ideas to the team.
- Whatever it takes to ensure your success and our success!
Finally, you must have a natural curiosity and passion for learning new technology, not just for the sake of the technology itself, but in how technology can be used to maximize the potential of the given project.
If this describes you - and you possess the skills sets we are seeking - then we'd love to have you on board with us!
2. Work Environment
- You have your own computer and Internet connection (this is a home-based position).
- You are willing to work during U.S. business hours.
You will be working with an American company. Also, because we are located in USA your working hours will be during the day here in the USA. We have some flexibility in working hours but mostly from 8:30 ~ 5:30 pm. CST
***Please do not apply unless you have solid experience with FB Ads, Manychat and driving external traffic to Amazon