Commensurate with experience
Apr 10, 2020
Are you an experienced accounting professional who would love a part-time, virtual position that would allow you to achieve the optimal work/life balance that you have always dreamed of? Would you enjoy using your bookkeeping expertise to remotely assist a thriving business? If you’re interested in working between 20-30 hours a week during traditional daytime business hours for an award-winning organization leveraging cutting edge technology, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Building Great Client Relationships
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices.
• Execute, as applicable, processes related to accounts payable and accounts receivable management, bookkeeping entries, closing the books monthly as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll, HR administration and special projects as assigned.
Does everything you have read so far sound appealing? We hope so! If you meet the qualifications below, we would absolutely love for you to apply!
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• 5+ years of demonstrated ability to provide detailed level bookkeeping support – accounts payable, accounts receivable, closing books on a monthly basis and preparing financial reporting and analysis for small businesses.
• 1+ years of transactional accounting experience using QuickBooks for/in a professional organization.
• Capacity and commitment to work 20-30 hours a week during traditional daytime business hours supporting clients.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
• Experience in developing strong remote team relationships based on trust, accountability, integrity, and sharing of best practices.
• Commitment to maintain the highest level of confidentiality while working with client data.
• A dedicated office space that has a reliable, high-speed internet connection.