Mar 26, 2020
As a Video/Photo Editor on our marketing team, you will play an important role in producing videos and photos that will inform, engage, and build trust with clients. You will also be responsible for editing content for our partners. We are a construction company that is looking for a long term partnership with a Video/Photo Editor with real estate and interview editing experience. You will be working with a videographer and photographer and myself on producer relevant videos and pictures for us to post on our websites and social media. SOME TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
- Editing engaging Videos and Photos through production and editing of RAW footage that captivates and intrigue audiences (RAW Videos and Photos will be provided)
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the marketing team to understand business needs and proactively drive projects through to completion
- Communicate successfully with internal team members during the life cycle of projects so that he/she understands the project timeline and requirements
- Manage small to medium technical projects, working with videographers and team members as needed
- Translate technical concepts and product descriptions into clear and engaging content
- Understand construction and remodeling concepts and customer needs.
- When you apply, make the title of your job post, “Content Editor 16 from” then your name.
- Execute production of projects for projects in a timely manner while managing workflow
- Coordinate collection of video footage from videographers and being a resource for videographers on the team
- Edit Video and photo content tailored for each Social Media Platforms. (
- Stay informed on current construction/remodeling trends, digital marketing best practices, and style guides for perfect video/photo content.
- Assist with technical issues regarding video delivery, download, and process
- Manage multiple projects to meet deadlines with quality and consistency
- Tools that we use: Slack for communication, notion for project management.
Who We’re Looking For
- Perfect written English with perfect grammar and spelling required
- 2 years minimum of experience creating content and copywriting
- Excellent written communication and persuasive writing skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently
- 1-2 years of editing industry experience with a strong online portfolio
- Proven knowledge of video editing software of choice such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Willing to be tested before hiring by producing Video content. You will be compensated for 4hrs of work.
- List of Courses taken and Certificates.
- How do you measure a Successful video or photo?
- Links to projects that you have completed(Videos and Photos)