Mar 25, 2020
We are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to be engaged with all parts of accounting, working from the transactional level through the financial statements level, utilizing the latest in cloud computing technology. Reports directly to the CEO, with integrity and
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable processing
- Accounts Receivable processing
- Monthly Payroll run and accounting
- Completion of Month End journals and closing adjustments
- Preparation and completion of monthly financial reports
- Bank and GL Reconciliations
- Identify significant risks and able to analyze and document in a technical memo
- Able to guide and review entry level staff work
- Drafts process documentation
- Perform other task that may be assigned from time to time
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent
With CPA License is preferred
- At least 6 years or more experience in Finance or General Accounting with US Compliance, and 1 to 2 years managerial experience. CPA equivalent (MBA or CFA) a plus., Preferably with BPO companies
- Experience with the Big 4 audit firms is a plus
- Knowledge in US GAAP is an advantage
- Preferably with experience in handling US Accounts and Taxation
- Interest and exposure in accounting systems and other related applications Must be adept in various Accounting system such as Xero, Quickbooks, Odoo
- Can work under pressure and can easily refocus to attend to urgent tasks
- Must be articulate and communicate clearly, without losing a keen sense of fun.
- Must be a self-starter and can work independently.
- Must have a clear sense of materiality and a keen sense of urgency, able to juggle multiple functions at the same time and stay focused on producing high-quality and company deliverables.
- Must possess a strong sense of ethics, should be trustworthy to protect confidential and firm information.
- Strong critical thinking and leadership skills
About Us: We are a real estate enterprise consisting of multiple subsidiaries including property management, real estate development, architectural design, photography and software based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Willing to pay more for qualified applicants. To apply for this position please submit your Resume and a brief statement of interest to the