Negotiable based on skills.
Mar 07, 2020
European Advertising company is looking for a focused accountant to assist us with bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
Contractor shall record Invoices, payments sales receipts, receive payments, credit card statements, expenses, among others and record transactions using bank feeds. Contractor shall prepare Bank reconciliations and financial statements. We expect our collaborator to help us with business forecasting.
• Comfortable handling confidential information
• Ability to work without supervision
• Strong attention to detail
• Ensure all office administration functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity
• Proficient computer skills, Excel, Numbers and Quickbooks; scheduling appointments/updating calendars is a must
• Record keeping skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Attention to detail
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field
• Prior Accounting experience preferred
• At least 3 years of relevant experience
• We believe in remote work and will expect contractor to organize her/his own working hours, but getting the job done.
• Monday to Friday
Contractor shall be an independent contractor for all purposes and shall be free to dispose of such portion of his/her time and efforts as s/he sees fit. Contractor shall have control over the method by which s/he performs her/his duties and shall have no mandatory duties except those set out in the agreement with our company.
*** APPLICATIONS WITHOUT CV AND COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED