$800-$1,000 per month
Mar 06, 2020
10AM to 6PM Eastern Standard Time
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
• 3-5 years of Accounts Payable Specialist experience.
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
• High level understanding in the flow of bookkeeping
• Handles and Pays all vendors correspondence via phone or
• Administrative tasks such as Journal entry, Data entry
• Process remittance information from checks, drafts, and wire transfers for invoices provided by vendors, reviewing instructions accompanying items to determine proper disposition and crediting accounts in accordance with standard procedures
• Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports
• Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings
An Accounts Payable Specialist handles the financial processing of transactions for an organization, He/She will reconcile and verify invoices. He/She also ensure vendors get paid for services and products rendered.