Feb 14, 2020
FOR POOLING PURPOSES ONLY
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
Our organization is a portfolio of online businesses focused on the education, health, and relationships industries. Our most popular business is
We do not deal with any client work so you will only be working for our original products.
We are based in the US but have an awesome team in the Philippines.
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
If interested, please take this assessment:
Confirm on your application once done.