May 18, 2020
Project Manager (Front-End)
We are seeking highly motivated and skillful Front-End Project Manager dedicated to build and manage front-end developer team.
You will be working 40 hrs M-F 9-5pm GMT -8.
1. Build and manage Front-End Developer Team: Web Developer, React Developer, UI Developer, Front-End Testing, etc.
2. Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
3. Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
4. Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
5. Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
6. Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
7. Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, management
2. 3-5 years of project management and related experience
3. Hands on at React, Redux, Typescript, PHP, CSS, HTML, Unix
4. Excellent communication skill, strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
5. Hands-on with website & webapp development
6. Proven ability to solve problems creatively
7. Strong familiarity with project management software tools (Jira, Confluence), methodologies, and best practices
8. Experience working with full life cycle of front-end development projects
9. Excellent analytical skills
10. Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
12. Fast internet and less frequency of electric outtage
When you are applying:
- please put title of "your name - Front-End Project
- please provide your project portfolio.