$3.50 Hourly rate
Jan 29, 2020
Assistant Launch is hiring Graphic designers to create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities.
* Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
* Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more
* Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
* Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
* Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
* Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client
Bachelor's degree with a major or concentration in graphic design, either at a traditional college or an art institute.
Graphic Designer Skills & Competencies:
*Communication skills: You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from clients, as well as understand what we/they want.
*Time management skills: You'll often find that you're juggling several projects almost simultaneously.
*Teamwork skills: Designers must be able to collaborate and get along with others when they work as part of a design team.
*Technical skills: A knowledge of both typography and color theory is critical.
RATE/SALARY: $3.50 Hourly rate:
*Rate increase of $0.50 after 6 months of tenure and annually thereafter.
*Work Duration: Full-time, 30-40 hours weekly. Option for 20-25 hours weekly.
*Work Hour & Schedule: Will depend on the client, some GY shifts for meetings
*Benefits: Monthly HMO subsidy after 6 months of tenure.