Php 20000 to 30000
Jan 06, 2020
• Maintain the full set of accounts, including accounts reconciliations
• Posting financial transactions accurately and on time.
• Special projects may include intensive work over a short duration to help clients catch up or resolve “emergency” deadlines during year-end closing.
• Graduates with a Diploma or Degree in Accounting
• At least 2 to 3 years relevant work experience in bookkeeping
• Experience in Quickbooks, Xero, Freshbooks, Zoho, Sage, MYOB will be an advantage
• Must be passionate about accounting and bookkeeping, hardworking, trustworthy, and meticulous with details and numbers.
Why Join Us:
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive health and welfare benefits
• Flexible hours for full and part-time positions
• Relevant and intensive training will be provided
• We invest in you and provide substantial opportunities for you to learn, grow and develop your career so that you can maximize your full potential
We are based in Canada with operations in the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, USA and Canada. We specialize in cloud-based accounting services for startups, small and medium enterprises as well as large multinationals.