Depending on experience
Dec 31, 2019
We're looking for an exceptional new Ecommerce Operations Specialist to join our team. We are a leading US-based Amazon Marketing Agency that helps large consumer brands increase their revenue on
We are NOT looking to outsource like many US-based companies. We’re doing the opposite. We’re hiring for key positions throughout the Philippines to partner closely with our US based account managers and leadership team.
For this role, we’re looking for people who:
- who enjoy making sure things are done right and have a high attention to detail
- enjoys figuring out the nitty gritty details of maintaining and updating large product catalogs via excel bulk files
- check their work to see whether what they did is correct
- able to troubleshoot and fix problems that arise when the unexpected happens
- clearly and concisely communicate project status and issues in written and verbal form
Across all of the roles on our team, we look for teammates who:
- Own an outcome: Take a high level goal, figure out what it takes to get there, and overcome obstacles that get in the way
- Always look for better, faster, and easier: Always looking for new ways to use proprietary knowledge, technology, and process to create more value for clients, company, and teammates
- Develop new knowledge/procedures to share with the team: Document new knowledge in procedures and train others to perform tasks just as well as you
Your future teammates come from different walks of life, but they all share the desire to excel personally and professionally. They have run some of the largest digital advertising campaigns in the world for brands like Apple, Disney, Frigidaire, GE, Levis, and Sony and worked at leading technology companies including Google. While our team works hard, we are built on the belief that our job is only one important part of our lives. Our 100% remote culture
helps us support each other in making time for family and friends, personal pursuits, and time away from work to recharge. You are responsible for getting your work done and supporting your team- not making a long commute.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to grow professionally while making space for the other important areas of life, we look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the team!
ROLE RELATED TASKS:
- maintain and update large product catalogs via excel bulk files
- continually learn new feedfile features and constraints
- use the browse tree guide to select and apply the correct category to products
- monitor seller central for issues and resolve them with seller support
- make bulk changes to seller central pricing, sales, promotion, etc
- Skip the long commute and work from anywhere with reliable internet: work from home, a coffee shop, a coworking space. You are responsible for getting your work done, not showing up at an office.
- 21 Total Days of Paid Time Off: use these days off for holiday (for full-time employees)
- Compensation: Top of market pay, bonuses for great performance, with clear path to raises for additional responsibility.
- Mentorship and Growth: Direct mentoring from ex-Google and ex-Amazon leaders to help you meet your next career
We have a fun and challenging interview process assessing the four categories below in a mix of take-home projects, in-person case studies, and video calls with the team.
Role Related Skills
Proficiency with Amazon bulk update feed files and browse tree guide
Able to recognize, troubleshoot, and fix previously unencountered problems
Ability to independently solve issues by creating seller support help desk tickets, ensure the problems are resolved, and communicate ticket statuses to management
Internal team communication via
Client communication via
Amazon Seller Support communication via
“Always keep the ball rolling”
Creating procedures to document and share knowledge with your teammates
Owning outcomes, deadlines, and keeping team and management updated with any changes
Positive, team player attitude
Conscientious work ethic
Understand the team’s mission and goals
To begin the application process, fill out the form below with your basic information: