Dec 15, 2019
Hi there! We are a small company with a close knit team looking to hire an appointment setter and full cycle recruiter with a friendly personality to join our team. We view all members of the company as highly valued team players, working to grow the company together.
As a recruiter, you will be posting job ads, sourcing, communicating with applicants, screening, qualifying and scheduling interviews with candidates for open job positions. We build relationships with our caregivers with the very first phone call- which is you! You will have a lot of interaction over the phone, Instant messaging and
The position is full time (40 hours/week), working hours are Monday -Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, PST. (Los Angeles, CA)
• Weekly pay. Payday is every Friday from work performed between Monday-Friday of prior week
• 13 month bonus, prorated based on when you start. Bonus paid in December on first Friday.
• SSS + PHI paid
• Post and/or refresh 1-2 new job ads Monday -Friday
• Source candidates from Indeed,
• Remind applicants of interview and reschedule if needed
• Contact missed interview candidates to reschedule interview daily
• Assist applicants in applying for their HCA registry & LIVESCAN background checks.
• Communicate with team on applicant status
• Conference Call in for daily stand-up meetings (10:15am PST) & weekly staff meetings every Friday 11:30am-12:30pm (PST)
• Analyze data from recruiting metrics and make adjustments accordingly to recruiting attempts (posting ads, sourcing, rapport building, or other factors that affect relationship with applicants)
• Stay up to date on recruiting trends & apply knowledge towards role
• Research competitors and adjust recruiting techniques so we remain competitive
• GOAL to hire 30-35 per month
DAILY (minimum- company will adjust goals if needed):
o Source: 30 candidates
o Schedule Interviews: 8-10/day Mon-Friday
o Contact & screen 50-75 potential (determine if they are actively looking, pending HCA, or dormant.) Build rapport & invite to interview if qualified.
o Follow up daily with applicants who have committed to applying for their LIVESCAN & HCA. Help them complete process.
o Call dormant candidates or previous employees on availability
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
• Perfect or almost perfect English speaking skills. Do not apply if you have a heavy accent please.
• Strong writing skills
• Knowledge of what you can or can't ask when phone screening applicants (basic HR laws of United States)
• 1 year recruiting experience
• 2 computers
• Wired, reliable and high speed internet connection. (15-25mbps)
• Noise cancellation Headset with Microphone
• Quiet home or office space
• Familiarity with current technologies, like GSuite, Trello, Slack
• Excellent phone,