10,000 - 50,000 PHP
Dec 12, 2019
We are an advertising agency in search of an exceptional Hiring Manager.
A background in hiring at a marketing agency is not required, but will push you to the top of the list for interviews.
This job will include:
1. Creating job descriptions
2. Posting positions to job boards (
3. Sorting through potential applications
4. Initial screening calls with potential candidates
5. Creating questionnaire surveys
6. Conducting interviews
7. Training, developing, and managing new hires
Starting 10-15 hours per week. Has potential to grow into a full time position.
Must have great references. We are based in the U.S. Pacific time zone, and will require applicants to attend a weekly meeting at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time Zone. Applicants who are able to work some or most hours during the standard Pacific Standard Time zone work week (9am-5pm Monday-Friday PST) will also be pushed to the top of the list for interviews.
95% of applicants will not follow instructions. To be considered please respond with answers to both questions below.
2. Please explain why you are qualified for this role.
3. Please explain how you are going to continuously staff the company with top talent so it runs like a well oiled machine!