Dec 11, 2019
Our company is focused on empowering leaders in the Asia Pacific region - to develop their presence, influence and skills - to lead their teams to unleash performance & potentials.
A fast-growing boutique consulting company seeks a Rockstar Virtual Assistant with great attention to detail.
You’re passionate about learning & growth.
You deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
You’re highly driven and take your commitments seriously.
You’re proactive, self-starter and embrace a growth mindset.
You welcome the challenge to navigate outside your comfort zone.
You’re comfortable with technology and enjoy learning how to use new apps/tech tools etc.
You’re someone who’s fulfilled by providing dedicated support to a company with a huge mission.
If this is you, this is an exceptional opportunity to be growing your skills and your career with a company that’s committed to create more meaning in the workplace.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage Executive and Team calendars – be meticulous and forward-planning
• Handle Clients, partners, vendors communication and support
• Plan and coordinate events, partner or client meetings
• Oversee the team’s multiple project schedules
• Manage paper and electronic filing systems
• Setup systems, structure and SOPs
• Create presentations, documents and spreadsheets
• Manage CRM, integration & maintenance of other online systems/database
• Handle confidential company and client information
• Collaborate with other team members
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• At least 5 years working experience (preferably in MNCs , B2B or Management Consulting space)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and function
• Tech savvy - excellent skills in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Proficient in collaboration tools (Google Docs, Dropbox, Microsoft Teams, other Cloud services/apps), calendaring tool (Acuity, Outlook) and communication tools (Zoom, WhatsApp, Microsoft Teams,
• Discreet and tactful when dealing with confidential information
• Proactive and fast learner
• Flexible: no task is too high or too low
• Grow with the company – we believe in employee skills development
• Contribute right where you are - remote work with regional/global exposure
• Performance Bonus
• Start as a part-time position and can grow into full-time for the right candidate
If you meet all of the requirements and can start immediately, please submit your application so we can start to get to know you.
Please put "I’M YOUR ROCKSTAR VA" in the subject line of your application. Applications without the word "I’M YOUR ROCKSTAR VA" will not be viewed.