Negotiable dependent on role
Dec 10, 2019
We’re an exciting organisation with a niche concept in a client centric environment to build tomorrow’s accountancy today. As such, we’re looking for three new driven members to join our team of four to help the organisation grow exponentially in the start-up phase.
The three positions we’re hiring for are:
1. Highly experienced accountant/consultant1
2. Junior accountant
1Must be able to consult and execute on the accountancy set up from an accounting process and compliance point of view. Require top credentials and experienced background.
Responsibilities and duties
Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities include:
• Streamline and automated accounting set up
• Historical and current bookkeeping
• Real time accounting
• Bank reconciliations
• Accounts receivables and payable management
• Quarterly VAT submissions
• Year end tax filing and annual accounts
• Lead generation
• Highly skilled in using QuickBooks and Xero
• Advanced skills in MS Excels
• Excellent organisational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
• UK Accounting knowledge
If you feel you are suitable for any of the three roles please send us a cover letter and CV.
Please leave your current
[Job applying for], [First Name Last name], [No. of years experience]
E.g. Junior Accountant, Tom Burdett, 5 years
On the application please provide a short description about your experience, and why we should consider you.
Please also copy and paste the responsibilities and duties and mark next to each one whether you have experience in doing each of them or