up to $5 / hr (depending on experience)
Jan 15, 2020
The User Experience Associate is expected to illustrate a learning mindset as they execute individual tasks while learning to be a User Experience Designer (Description Below). The User Experience Associate must be able to track and evaluate themselves, projects tasks and team members and then accurately report on
* Assist in creating wireframe mockups based on the Creative Director’s plans as needed
* Assist in implementing, debugging and maintaining the user interface
* Assist in maintaining game/app design documents and user experience diagrams
Important note: Kindly submit your cover letter, resume and the answers to the questions below to
1. What position are you applying for?
2. Where did you saw our job posting?
3. Are you able to work the required overlap time from 9am to 2pm PST?
4. What is your Computer setup and specs?
5. What is your Internet speed? Please provide most recent screenshot.
6. What is your expected hourly rate (in USD)?
7. And would you be able to provide your most updated resume?