Dec 10, 2019
Are you creative? Do you love to take ugly raw video and turn it into a beautiful finished product? If so, you might like to keep reading.
The core tasks you will be responsible for in the beginning will include:
- YouTube video editing for screencast tutorials, talking head videos and animated explainer videos.
- for computer how-to tutorials, make sure you zoom in and highlight on screen actions
- when appropriate, find and insert b-roll
- add in welcome and "subscribe now" beginnings and endings
- when multiple camera shots taken, use them all to create the clearest output
Digital Course Video:
- prepare video for online digital courses
- add captions
Social media video:
- once you've created the main video, you will create a short version to promote via social media
- there should be about two - three videos per week to edit
Who you are:
- you don't need to have a lot of experience, I'm just looking for a good fit!
- the video content will be for a few different websites /brands. One of the brands is Christian, so if you are a Christian then please mention it!
- you are dependable, hard working,
- you are confident and organised