18,000php to 22,000php
Dec 07, 2019
We need a full-time administrative assistant for an insurance office.
The primary task for this position is to help retain existing clients by re-quoting the existing insurance with one of our many carriers. We need a self-starter, preferably with help desk/customer service experience, who has a strong work
Main tasks include, making changes to policies, answering basic billing questions via
The general goal of this role, is to be communicating with our clients before renewals are available, gather updated information, and then quote the clients. Clients will be both personal (auto & home insurance), and business (commercial insurance).
Full training on all processes will be provided.
Applicants for this position must be able to write well with good English grammar and speak English well, have a customer service orientation and the ability to communicate effectively with Americans via
They will also need solid computer skills using applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Provide your resume, examples of previous work if you have them and answer the following questions.
Please note that the point of asking you to answer the following questions is to enable us to gauge your ability to follow instructions, your command of the English language, writing style and attention to detail. Applicants that do not fully answer the questions below WILL BE IGNORED.
1) Please describe your general experience in virtual office administration and or document writing generally.
2) If you previously held a customer service position and or worked in an insurance office, please describe what you did including how long you held the position.
3) Tell us something about yourself that is not written on your resume but will help us get to know you better as a person.
4) How many hours a week would you prefer to work (40+ full time or if less than that "part-time" please specify).
5) If hired, will this be your second or only job?
6) In terms of career development, what would you like to be doing in a couple of years?
Learn more about us visit: