Nov 23, 2019
we're looking for a detailed oriented PODCAST PRODUCER.
If you DO NOT have an enthusiastic attitude, please do not apply. Blaming, complaining or a bad attitude is definitely NOT welcome.
I own an online marketing services business with multiple products and I work out of my home in the US.
I currently work with a small team of amazing women overseas. I really love my team, so whoever joins the team has to be a good fit.
We thrive in building a company culture that is inspiring, creative, and exciting. . . and we're awesome.
I am looking for a PODCAST PRODUCER for a Podcast that I have launching in JANUARY
- Launch podcast with 3 episodes
- Load to Whooshka (Libsyn competitor)
- Select categories for Apple
- 1 show per week
- editing, adding intro and outro
- show notes bullet points with LINKS and social media handles for guests
- create thumbnail for episode
- Post show to WORDPRESS site
- send notification to guest via
***** ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITY:
- We work with clients and have the opportunity for you to produce/manage 3 other podcast shows, for a total of 4 podcasts that you can work on.
Collaborating with internal team members: social media coordinator to make sure posting and promotion for the show is happening.
This position can be done on your own hours, but does require touching base on a daily basis - Monday-Friday. We do have a weekly meeting for about 30 minutes each week that you're required to be on.
The ideal person we are looking for is...
Critical Thinker - meaning you're constantly looking at how to make things better...
Efficient, and gets things done!
Interested in personal growth and working with a team in a creative environment - I appreciate when my team brings ideas… you have an open forum to do so…
Pleasant to work with. . .fun personality and hardworking
TOOLS WE USE:
We use the following tools and you knowing these would be a huge PLUS
- Google Docs / spreadsheet to keep a list of all shows
- I use Voxer to communicate and would require you to use Voxer as well (it's a Free app)
- Gmail Suite
- Canva (a plus) or any other graphic design
You MUST have these skills & Experience:
- Prior Podcast Production experience
- Great business communication skills - (English writing & speaking)
- Extremely high attention to detail (spelling, grammar, following up)
- High follow through for all tasks and ideas that are given to you
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR DISC PROFILE /personality profile and any other profiles that you think may help us understand you more.
1. A sentence or two about WHY you would be a good fit for this position
2. What tools have you used?
3. What is your strongest skill?
4. Why are you excited about this role? Why are you the best for the role? How do you anticipate needs? What are your personal and career ambitions?
5. INCLUDE your hourly rate requested
6. Include something unique or interesting about you.