Nov 15, 2019
Designing and executing an effective and scalable revenue management strategy is crucial to Astro's growth. As a Revenue Analyst, you’ll be in charge of the strategy and the execution of pricing decisions to drive the highest possible revenue per unit.
You’ll optimize pricing on Astro locations across the globe. You’ll also dive deep into the data and discover insights that will drive pricing and channel management decisions.
AT ASTRO YOU WILL:
* Set pricing strategy and tactics and decide how we should approach pricing in each city.
* Partner with city management to drive decisions around pricing and inventory management, acquisition and turnover.
* Communicate daily and monthly revenue performance, pick-up response, metrics and bottom-line results to various stakeholders.
* Use your quantitative skills to turn numbers into actionable insights, and collaborate in forecasting assignments and day-to-day operations.
* Conduct ad-hoc analysis to inform pricing strategies across various markets.
* Devise and test promotion strategies to optimize pricing and revenue management.
* Implement tools to aid the pricing process and develop a center of excellence around pricing within the organization.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
*EXPERIENCE WITH AIRBNB, PRICELABS, WHEELHOUSE, BEYOND PRICING ETC.
*HAS DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING REVENUE USING THE ABOVE SOFTWARES
* The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious and a highly motivated self-starter
* Past experience with pricing in hospitality and/or travel with a hospitality chain or an OTA is highly desirable
* Should possess knowledge of revenue management metrics as they pertain to hospitality
* Strong logical and analytical reasoning abilities.
* Creative thinker who can devise novel approaches to pricing in the absence of strong priors
* Deep expertise with spreadsheets
* Extremely strong written and oral communication skills
* Bachelors with 2 years experience or a Masters degree in a quantitative discipline like economics, finance, mathematics, statistics or operations research.
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at.
* Competitive salary
* Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision