Nov 14, 2019
Job Description (Results, goals you are measured and paid for):
1. To develop and design a website that will deliver the products and services that the company wants to bring to its customers
2. Fix issues with website speed and site audit
3. Plugin Updates
4. Website maintenance/design/re-design
5. Monitor Page load speed
6. Add new features and functionality as required
7. Should and knows how to deliver aesthetically appealing and responsive websites that degrade from desktop, to tablet, to mobile views across different browsers.
8. Experience with the following:
> Deep experience in using WordPress
> Cpanel Systems Management
9. Experience with the following, a plus:
> SEO | On-page SEO
10. Performs other tasks that will be assigned from time to time
Job Skills and Requirements:
1. With at least 2 years of working experience in a related field is required for this position, preferably in a Digital Marketing company.
2.. With proven project management track results with exceptional results
3. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills a must.
4. The ability to maintain calm under pressure
5. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, problem-solving and multitasking skills.
6. Self-starter with excellent project management and data analysis-based decision-making skills
7. No other full-time, part-time or project-based jobs
If you think you are fit for the role, please submit your response to this form:
Please include 3 character references on your resumes.
We will shortlist those candidates based on the responses and will reach out to you via