Dec 02, 2019
We are looking for an ongoing full time freelancer to develop and maintain our websites for our online horse riding programs.
We need someone to streamline all our sales funnels with ontraport, clickfunnels and wordpress landing pages, as well as implement page designs to our wordpress site (the website has been designed, we just need the pages to be created, cleaned up and make live). We need someone who can think outside the box, ask good questions and systemise our funnels and make our website run smoothly. We also work with a website platform 10xPro, which is all new to us. Experience with this platform would also be a bonus.
What we expect:
- Good work ethic - not a time waster and gets things done in a timely manner
- Asks intelligent questions
- Forward thinking
- Gives us suggestions on improvements, doesn't rely on our input (you are the website expert here and not us!)
- Good problem solving
- Understanding of what plugins work well within wordpress, Divi theme and AccessAlly
Currently we have a number of different website including
We are looking for to start with:
- Implementation of a new website design on our existing websites
- Ensuring the plugins are working as they should within Divi theme
- Integrating Accessally with our CRM ontraport as a membership website
- Ensuring the website is mobile friendly
- Troubleshooting and problem solving if parts of the website are not working as they should
In the future we would have you working on:
- Membership website upgrade suggestions including making our bonuses for members really attractive
- Membership website overhaul and making sure the website is mobile friendly including streamlining the membership areas
- Suggestions for quizzes and making these user friendly and attractive
- Other website maintenance and development
We need someone who understands hosting who understands the backend of websites, how servers perform, are fluent in English (so communication is easy between us and the CTO), server administration and how they work/not work.
Understands bandwidth, server security, the concept of
We'd also like technical performance diagnostic review and for the implementation of dashboards to be put in place (notifications/ping if something wrong/server response times,downtime).
If this sort of is exciting for you and you are a superstar who is looking to work with a growing company, we look forward to hearing from you.