$7 - $10
Nov 08, 2019
ColdBru Digital is a Growth Marketing agency founded by Ben Kochavy, an experienced operator in the startup space. Our experienced team builds growth machine’s for startup and e-commerce companies that scale their growth exponentially.
We’re creating a workplace where staff comes to learn and develop while re-inventing what the state of the art truly is in the growth marketings space. Our team offers improved efficiency, and results through cross functional knowledge that can’t be found in in-house staff.
We are searching for the ultimate Executive Assistant to support the Founder of our Agency. Someone that enjoys the thrill of operating in in a high-velocity, ever changing environment. You should have experience working as an assistant remotely. To succeed in this role you need to be proactive (a self-starter) and be able to anticipate the needs of a business executive. This position is entirely remote; 90% proactive/10 % reactive.
The founder needs someone to partner with, who can be fully trusted with managing calendar,
A big aspect of this role is making sure the founder is always using their time in the best possible way at any given moment.
Some of the Responsibilities:
- Scheduling & Maintaining a highly active calendar
- Managing all aspects of professional & personal travel (bookings/tickets, expenses)
- Manage fluidity of schedules with ability to make changes and alterations on the fly
- Creating agendas for business meetings, taking notes and following up on action items
- Collecting & Driving a list of key decisions that need to be made each day. These entail what needs to be signed, documents to review, important
- Making sure the founder actually has lunch daily (this affects productivity)
- Assisting in recruiting efforts
- Researching & supporting all business matters
- Organize and maintain relevant files, minutes and other materials
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous requests recognizing priorities with minimal direction
- Complete projects by assigning work and following up on results
- Coordinating with marketing team and supporting company-wide projects.
- Experience as an assistant or role with similar responsibilities
- Experience working with people across multiple timezones a global platform
- Mac User; proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent command of the English language; written and verbal
- Startup experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily workload
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment that changes quickly
- Understanding of Digital Marketing is a plus
Traits of a good fit:
- Insanely trustworthy
- Resourceful and tech savvy
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Interested in startups and entrepreneurship
- Comfortable in a versatile and multitasking role
- Excellent at time management and prioritization
Should be available during Pacific Standard Time (PST) business hours.
*Please send in your response as a Loom video recording along with a brief note highlighting your skills and why you are a good fit for the role. Applications without these will not be considered*