$8-15 USD/hour depending on experience
Apr 05, 2020
GroupGreeting, a digital greeting card company based in San Francisco, California, is looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to be a key contributor to their growing Internet business. Part-time contractor roles available with the potential to become full-time.
- Implement powerful and clean web application UI design
- Use site feedback to improve and implement new features
- Provide on-call client support
- Be proactive in optimizing code and testing your own code
Candidate Must Have:
- Minimum 5 years of web development experience
- Skills in programs listed below, including Ruby on Rails and Git
- Initiative to identify potential problems before they happen, dig deep for root causes and implement solutions that prevent future occurrences
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A great attitude and ability to work collaboratively as a team player
- Passion for innovation and delivering quality
- 10-20 hours per week commitment with the potential to become full time
- Flexible hours - you can work on your own time
- Payment will be made weekly for the first two months, monthly thereafter
To apply for this job, send the following to Anthony at
1. The subject line of your
2. Cover letter and resume (CV)
3. Preferred: Include a link to a web application you worked on and tell us what your role was and what parts you coded. Code samples welcome.
Apply today! Interviews starting soon!
Salary posted: $6-15 USD per hour depending on experience