10,000 php to 30,000 php monthly (25-40hrs/week)
Jul 07, 2020
We are looking for an eager social media expert to join our growing team! You MUST have prior work experience in social media and be a self-starter.
If you would like to apply, please complete the following form:
Failure to follow exact instructions in your response will immediately disqualify you.
- Create content with social media sites such as
- Develop & execute effective
- Generate campaign reports (pulling historical data)
- Provide daily reports of progress
This job is part-time during the probation period. After a probation period, you will be promoted to full-time status and salary once you prove you handle the job and do it well with minimal supervision..
- Excellent command of English (written & verbal communication) is a MUST!
- Computer and admin skills are a MUST!
- Punctuality is a MUST!
- Knowledge & skills in
- Knowledge & skills in Google Ads, Instagram,
- Copywriting/Ghost-writing skills
- Well-organized with great time management skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Sheets
- Experience working with US/UK/Australian companies will be highly considered
****Applicants who don’t send their resumes won’t be considered****
Only candidates that match our requirements should apply.
You MUST have a gmail account for us to interview you, if you are shortlisted.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete an application form, a test task, and an interview for the position.