$400 (USD) per month
Nov 26, 2019
20 hours per week.
Flexible schedule: You may choose the hours you work, as long as it totals 4 hours per day, Monday - Friday.
I am looking for someone to help manage our Amazon accounts. We sell on all Amazon sites in North America and Europe (8 sites total). We currently have 15 ASINs total in our inventory.
Nearly all of your time will be spent on Amazon Sponsored Ads, AKA Pay-per-click (PPC)
- We need to run PPC ads in all 8 countries.
- For the Canada, Mexico, and EU accounts, this is something we have not had enough free time to do properly, so it will be your responsibility to create and optimize PPC campaigns for these countries.
- The USA campaigns are well established but need monitored and optimized on a weekly basis.
Less frequent tasks will be:
- Monitoring and answering customer service messages in Seller Central. This will only be needed on special occasions when we are unavailable because we are travelling or on vacation, etc. We will provide a document of "Frequently Asked Questions."
*This task could possibly require minimal work on Saturday and Sunday in order to meet Amazon's 24-hour deadline, but that would be very infrequent. (Most days we do not get any customer service messages at all.)
- Opening cases with Amazon Seller Central Support for technical issues, and communicating with Amazon staff via
- Possible training for other tasks within Amazon Seller Central, such as creating and editing product listings.