Nov 03, 2019
We are looking for a full time business analyst / VA to assist us in growing our Houston, TX based commercial real estate (multifamily/apartment) business. We are looking for someone good in multiple areas - not a superstar who only has one skill.
The candidate will spend the majority of their time in the following areas:
- Monthly Reporting Stewardship (about 20%) - Facilitating the timely completion of the monthly reporting deliverables from our accounting team. Review variance reports and flag any major items for my review. Lastly, upload Cash ledger and Accrual ledger in Access Database. Upload Monthly Operating Report (generated by accounting team) to Investor Portal.
- Quarterly Report Drafting (about 15%) - run automated report generator and compile a draft quarterly report for my review and commentary. Once i finalize report, you will pdf and upload to investor Portal.
- Filtering and "eventually" responding to
- Inputting property data into excel file (about 10%) - For new prospective acquisitions, you will be given a pdf rent roll and financial statement that you will need to transcribe into our Excel File so we can underwrite the property.
- Booking Hotel and Flight Reservations (about 5%) - occasionally i travel
- Performing misc research (About 10%) - Occasionally I have research projects for you to do
- Scheduling meetings (about 15%) - scheduling meetings and work on my calendar via
- Setting my to-do list (about 20%) - We will meet on Mondays to set my to-do list for the week
- Must be savvy with technology:
- Training will be provided on how to use: Microsoft Access Database and Investor portal
- Must be fast typer and fast in general
- Must be comfortable with Gmail, Google Hangout, VOIP calls, etc.
- Must have reliable Internet services
- Fluent speaking ability in English and solid English writing ability
- Must be available weekly (Monday-Friday) for 8 hour per day with all 8 hours being in our time zone "initially" until fully on-boarded (maybe 1-2 months) and then you can transition to at least 2 hours per day from 6am to 8pm Houston time.
- Must be rapidly accessible and responsive using
- Available for morning/evening calls as needed
- Honest, Hard Working, Friendly, Self Motivated, Disciplined
- Must be able to work independently and show value in such an environment
- Professional and businesslike on the phone and in written correspondence
- We are looking for a full-time, committed Business Analyst/VA. We expect the candidate to not take on additional VA or project work for other companies that would conflict with work for us.
- Range: TBD - likely $500mo - $800 USD mo for full time support (but depends on skills, experience, and overall abilities)
- Will be paid bi-monthly in arrears using PayPal or Xoom, etc.
If interested, then please send a professional overview (resume/CV, LinkedIn Profile, portfolio, etc) that exemplify the above traits and tell us why you are interested to work for us. Include your
Thanks for your interest.