$3 - $5 depending on experience
Nov 09, 2019
Experience of Amazon Seller Central is a MUST. Please do not apply if you don't have skilled knowledge about Amazon Seller Central. Thanks!
Please attach a soft copy of your resume in word or PDF format when you apply.
Looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our offshore team. The ideal candidate for this position is an extremely accurate, organized and a detailed-oriented professional that knows how to clean, filter, and present data for actionable KPIs to support different departments. Our ideal Data Analyst will have a background in e-commerce data analysis, be able to multi-task and manage large data sets in Excel. We are looking for someone who really enjoys mining for metrics and turning big data into real insights through visualizations like tables, graphs, and charts.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Create and implement databases for historical data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to accurately collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large data sets of information into actionable KPIs with attention to detail and accuracy
- Generating reports from single or multiple software systems or e-commerce portal platforms
- Translate raw data into custom, non-technical presentations such as tables, graphs, and charts
- Any other tasks which the Company reasonably requests to be performed
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central (REQUIRED)
- Strong Written and Oral Communication; fluent in oral and written English (REQUIRED)
- Minimum of 3 Years of Experience with Data Analysis (REQUIRED)
- Minimum of 3 Years of Experience with Excel (REQUIRED)
- Highly Organized with Strong Documentation and Excel Presentation Skills
- Confident Problem-Solver with a Team-Winning Mentality
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Power Point
- Experience with Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Spreadsheets