Oct 28, 2019
We are a baby product and eCommerce company based in the United States looking for a content writer to publish parenting-themed articles and news on our company blog, as well as the occasional article on other topics. Other than the products we sell, we offer plenty of tools and resources to make the lives of parents easier, so we are looking for someone who is passionate about this field and can help support our mission.
Some example responsibilities are as follows:
* Writing around 10,000 words weekly worth of content, in the form of blog articles and community discussion. Content must be original and not rewritten or spun from other websites.
* General research on specific topics.
* Formatting blog posts.
* Finding accompanying photos for articles (resources will be provided.)
* Moderating and responding to blog comments and forum posts.
* Other small tasks as needed.
Please note that training will be provided for each task and I will be happy to work with you to show you how each task is handled. However, experience is a huge plus.
Bonus, but not required skills include:
* Experience working with babies and young children.
* Experience working with Canva and basic photo editing.
* Experience working with WordPress.
Please indicate if you have any of these skills in your initial
* Able to work 40 hours / week.
* Fast, reliable internet connection and a reliable computer at home.
* Willing to learn new skills and try new things.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ethical and honest.
* Willingness to ask questions, seek training and help when needed
* Strong English reading / writing skills.
* Loyalty to our company and not working another job. We are looking for a long-term candidate, with opportunity of career advancement for the right person.
Other job information:
Pay rate: Negotiable
Location: Work from home
* 13th month pay
* Vacation and sick pay
* Flexible schedule
* Holidays off
* Paid weekly
* Other benefits and bonuses offered to the right person.
How To Apply:
Please attach a current version of your resume / CV and put 'I Read The Description' + Your Name in the subject line, and send an