Oct 20, 2019
We seek an experienced UAT professional to act as proxy product owners for a new web based application. Our client requires someone able to review the product requirements and compare to the application being delivered.
On acceptance, you will be responsible for creating online documentation and user guides for the application. Reporting directly to the client you will be responsible for keeping the development company on target to meet the feature requirements.
- Understanding of development lifecycle
- Able to act as QA or Product owner
- Experienced with Jira and Confluence
- Comfortable working with development team and using online tools for product feedback
- Experienced with user guides and handover documents
Benefits include 10 days paid leave and 5 sick days.
This role will require you to work full time using Australian business hours and holidays. Sydney time 10am to 6:30pm with 1 hour for lunch and 2 x 15 min breaks. Condition of employment with us to only have one job with us, we want 100% focus on our work. If you have children you need to make arrangements for them.
When applying please ensure you include a link to your CV