$3-5hr based on experience
Nov 07, 2019
- Google PPC Expert with experience in social media & digital marketing
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERTISE IN GOOGLE ADWORDS
* Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with
* Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
* Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
* Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
* Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
* Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
* Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
* Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
* Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
* Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
* Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
* Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
* Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Design Content for (Social Media)
-Setup Various FB ads campaigns.
-Setup the Landing page for ads using (Convertri)
- Experience doing Web Design (Wordpress), HTML and Bootstrap templates is a BIG plus
Time commitment is part-time, 25hr/week.